Over *29 Million Clicks* and Counting! Thank *YOU* for being *ONE* of them!

[ HOME ] [ NEW MOVIE TV SCHEDULE 2024 ] [ MOVIE REVIEWS ] [ TV MOVIE LIST ]
[ CHRISTMAS TV SCHEDULE 2024 ] [ CHRISTMAS STORY ] [ CHRISTMAS MOVIE LIST ]
[ CHRISTMAS MOVIES ON DVD - 2023 ] [ TV MOVIES ON DVD - 2024 ] [ CONTACT ]

“Every good and perfect gift is from above, coming down from the Father of the heavenly lights...”
~ James 1:17

Thursday, October 15, 2009

70 Days 'til Christmas!

I so enjoy the entire Christmas Season! The nip in the air, snow falling, families huddling together at the Christmas Tree lot, and Carolers singing lovely Christmas Carols, such as: "Silent Night, Holy Night..."! It's such a beautiful time of the year and I love it!

We are already busy putting up some lights outside... it's so much better to do it now, then when it is frigidly cold. My neighbors always seem to wait until that Freezing day - when it's like 10 Below! I'm just kidding... but it always seems to be the coldest day and they seem to put it on in the speed of Snoopy! But not us... we take our time and hang each strand with care.

And, having recently gone through and tested many lights... may I suggest to you, the Light Keeper. This amazing tool allows you to assess the problem area and fix lights with the squeeze of a trigger. It's saved a many strand of lights for us. I'm not exactly certain how it works, but it does! Here's what it looks like:




I'm amazed at how many Christmas Shows are already airing on TV. It's so wonderful! I guess we are not the only ones getting into the Holiday Spirit! Be sure to stop by the Christmas TV Schedule to see when any upcoming Christmas Movie is airing.


God Bless Us, Everyone!
-

1 comment:

  1. I'm so excited that you're on Blogger now! I've been following your site for several years now and I love it!

    I have a book blog on Blogger (http://thetruebookaddict.blogspot.com/) and I'm getting ready to move my MySpace Christmas page to a Blogger blog. I will stop by and give you the address when I get it up and running.

    Love your new blog!

    Michelle =o)

    ReplyDelete

Please COMMENT and share your thoughts on Movies and More...

You may comment by using an Account, Name, or by choosing Anonymous! (If you pick Name, you can add your name, nickname, initials, or favorite handle! You can also leave the URL space blank, if you do not have a web-site.)

Whatever you choose, I enjoy hearing from you! Blessings, Net